1 whole Chicken (or use 4 chicken legs)
1 Small Carrot
1/2 bowl Chicken Broth
1 cup port
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon chicken powder
3 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 tablespoon water
- Encourages better blood flow and nourishing the whole system.
- Boneless the chicken. Cut into chicken fillet. Marinate with chicken powder, cornflour and water for half an hour. Cut the cabbage into thick shred. Peel the potato and cut into triangular pieces. Peel the carrot and cut into triangular shapes. Add the chicken broth and 1 bowl of water. Bring to the boil. Turn to low heat. Add in the prepared vegetables. Scald until soft and leave for fixing trimmings.
- Heat the wok. Pour in dash of oil. Put in the chicken fillet. Shallow-fry with low heat until brown. Shallow-fry the other side until thoroughly done. Scoop out.
- Clean the wok. Pour in the port. Cook until port become hot. Add the salt. Bring back the chicken fillet.
- Cook until half of the port sauce leave in the wok. Dish.